Legislative Updates Click Here
Reauthorization of ESEA, No Child Left Behind Click Here
Special Education Law UpdateClick Here
Children and Youth with Disabilities
Potentially Helpful Website Links
- Volunteer in our office at 245 North Kukui Street providing clerical & administrative assistance.
- Volunteer with our workshops and trainings assisting our team as they provide information to parents and professionals.
- Help prepare for and organize trainings for parents. Develop flyers, schedule meetings, advertise trainings and sign up parent and professional participants.
- Become a volunteer parent trainer! If you have time and teaching skills and wish to bring important information to Hawaii's parents, contact us!
- Assist with technical needs of the agency. Develop graphics for the website, update the website, participate in the upkeep of the network.
- Contact us for Volunteer Opportunities.